4 lemons, juiced
1 ½ cups sugar
1. Quarter mandarins with skin on and deseed.
2. Place deseeded mandarin quarters and their skins into a large pot and barely cover them with water.
3. Add lemon juice and bring to boil, then simmer until mandarins are completely soft and just falling apart.
4. Puree this mixture (skins and all), leaving some texture.
5. Stir through the sugar and bring to the boil, constantly stirring to dissolve the sugar. Boil for about 20 mins to reduce the mixture.
6. Pour hot marmalade into sterilised jars and seal.
Recipe adapted from https://100miletable.com/blog/mandarin-marmalade