We celebrate the ignored, overlooks or surplus (by-) products of our food system. With our regular pop-up events, we facilitate the big conversations about food waste in a fun and lively setting, where all are welcome! Essentially, the HH fam reaches out to the community with great food that wouldn’t normally make it on the plate. By doing this, we hope to activate #MoreTasteLessWaste decisions in people’s everyday routines.
In a Nutshell
- Educating the public about the associated environmental and social impacts.
- Linking the public to food that would otherwise go to waste.
- Connecting the public with local food producers and their challenges to keep food waste to a minimum.
- Empowering the public with alternative preserving practises and other food waste reducing techniques
- Providing a social platform for the public to talk, share and connect around food waste.
- Encouraging the public to make active decisions in reducing food waste at individual and community level.